Thursday, January 24, 2008

Wigdoll freaks me out and other recent photos

I have taken a few photos recently that I would like to share.

First is a sweet baby.

This little doll is bald. But she is modeling her favorite wig. She is a fan of Loretta Lynn.

I also saw the Statue of Liberty. In Tennessee.

Here Brad and Courtney sport a serious pose in front of Lady Liberty.

And here is Lady Liberty, cross in hand, in all her glory without the heathen blocking your view. She's in front of a massive church, across from a religious bookstore, a rent-to-own store, and a minimart.

Belated Christmas.

I dressed up for Christmas. I got the nose from my Secret Santa at work. I got the antlers at the office holiday party. Everyone got them.

No comments:

About Me | Contact Me | 2007 Joey Goldman